HF B2 HIGH ELASTIC BANDAGE
Description of High Elastic Bandage
Polyester elastic bandage is made of polyester and rubber threads.selvaged with fixed ends, has permanent elasticity.
Indications of High Elastic Bandage
For treatment, after-care and prevention of recurrence of working and sports injuries, after-care of varicose veins damage and operation as well as for therapy of vein insufficiency.
Advantages of High Elastic Bandage
High elasticity, washable, sterilizable, non-aging.
Extensibility is about 270%.
Package of High Elastic Bandage
Each bandage is wrapped individually in a waterproof bag. The outer package is strong cardboard carton to keep best storing condition.
Size of High Elastic Bandage
5cmx4.5m, 7.5cmx4.5m, 10cmx4.5m 15cmx4.5m etc.
Color of High Elastic Bandage
Natural Color ; Skin Color ; Bleached
|5CM X 4.5M||720ROLLS||55 X 35 X 43 CM|
|7.5CM X 4.5M||480ROLLS||55 X 35 X 43 CM|
|10CM X 4.5M||360ROLLS||55 X 35 X 43 CM|
|15CM X 4.5M||240ROLLS||55 X 35 X 43 CM|
How to using an elastic bandage
Elastic bandages come in many different sizes and lengths. They may come with metal clips or tape to fasten it in place. Ask your healthcare provider to show you how to wrap the bandage. The following steps will help you wrap an elastic bandage around your ankle. You can also wrap an elastic bandage around your knee, wrist, or elbow.
- Hold the bandage so that the start of the roll is facing up.
- Start the loose end of the bandage on the top of your foot beneath your toes. Leave your toes out of the bandage.
- Hold the loose end of the bandage in place with one hand. With the other hand, wrap the bandage in a circle twice around your foot. Always wrap the bandage from outside to inside.
- After the top of your foot has been wrapped twice, move your hand to your heel.
- Continue to wrap the bandage in a spiral pattern. Overlap the elastic bandage by ½ of its width each time you go around.
- Cross the bandage over your foot, moving upward, and pass it behind your ankle.
- Move the bandage down and cross it over the top of your foot.
- Wrap the bandage under your foot. Repeat this one more time.
- Pass the bandage around your calf and wrap it in upward circles toward your knee. Stop wrapping below your knee. You do not need to wrap the bandage down your calf again.
- Fasten the end to the rest of the bandage. Do not use metal clips where your skin folds or creases, such as behind your knee.
Our service tenet
1. Accept OEM design: Can produce any design as your require.
2. Good service: We treat clients as friend.
3. Good quality: We have good reputation in the world market.
4. Good deliver: We have big discount and ensure that safety delivery.
5. Quick production as customers require.
6. Durable material can meet your requirement efficiently.
7. Strict quality control before shipment.
8. Welcome your visit anytime.